Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Manhattan..........Kansas, Philadelphia and the University of Virginia

We were on the campus of Kansas State University in Manhattan. This is the Theatre advertising the shows for this season. Recognize anyone up there?





Our company manager, Jack. got all the orphans "Ugly Dolls" we were playing with them in the Manhattan airport. He is so nice to us.









THEN IT WAS OFF TO PHILADELPHIA





Ivy, her Mom, my Dad and I went exploring, here I am with the Liberty Bell and Ivy and I are in the room where the Declaration of Independence was signed! Pretty Cool.













One night we set up a Wii "Just Dance" party in the lobby, even the adults got into it.....or at least they tried!









We had a kids against my Dad snowball fight........he lost!



Zack, from last year's tour and Mom came to visit in Philly, Yea!





Making Smores, what a nice snack.









Zander sotle a marshmallow




How many fingers am I holding up? Yep 3, because here in Philadelphia, on Sunday afternoon, a bunch of us celebrated our 300th tour performance of Annie!





At the University of Virginia my Dad got to sit in with the orchestra during sound check. He really liked getting to play while we were checking!

Trumpet dudes Jeff, Arlo and Dad





I had to look in to make sure he was playing the right notes.




Well that's all for now, we only have a few more stops then this tour of Annie will be finished...........that just doesn't seem possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment