Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ashland, KY.....Portsmouth,OH......New Haven, CT.

While we were in Ashland, Kentucky one of my Dad's friends came to see us and he brought his son Miles. They were fun and I think my
dad enjoyed catching up. The next day we traveled 32 miles to Portsmouth, Ohio. I had a good time with Mikey and Oliver!


Review from Portsmouth











Just in case some of you think I am getting to live a glamourous life all the time...here is a shot of me getting a touch up on my hair. Notice the fancy accomodations!










I took this for my brother...he plays football. It is a weather vane on top of a buliding at Yale.....See the football players?






We all signed the wall in the Shubert Theatre, Ricky told us about some of the history of this place. It has been the preview theatre for some big Broadway hits, now our names are right there with some of the biggest names in theatre.




Next weekend we close. I am looking forward to seeing all of my friends and family at home but I'm not looking forward to telling my Annie family good-bye......

No comments:

Post a Comment