Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Off to Logan, Utah for a few days......Gee, it's some cold!!!





We have been performing for big crowds here in Logan......It helps to have a warm welcome in such cool tempertures! Our view from our hotel was so pretty. After a long travel day from Chicago to Salt Lake City and a bus ride to Logan, the orphans were able to have a little FUN....@ the FUN HOUSE....skating, laser tag, and pizza!
Before heading to the warm weather in California....a girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do..... build a snowman! No SWIMMING though!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Saw you in Seattle and you were FABULOUS! I'm playing Annie with my theater group and I learned a lot from you! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw you last night in Modesto, CA and you were awesome!!!!! I also spotted Sandy's own red van! I understand that she does not fly so she is driven from one venue to another in her own "Annie On Tour" red van! I also saw it at the Stockton, CA show last year!

    I came from the San Francisco Bay Area to see last night's Modesto show because there are no other California stops on this tour! I am soooo glad I came because it was soooooooo goood!!!!!

    I've seen "Annie On Tour" in Reno, Stockton, and now in Modesto! I have also seen Annie in San Jose, I believe San Francisco too (long ago), and some local productions here in the SF Bay Area and Healdsburg, CA.

    I LOVE ANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete