Sunday, January 24, 2010

Goodbye Chi-Town......Great times!




After a week long stay here in Chicago, I have to say......I will remember this city for a long time. The cast and crew was so lucky this week cause we had alot of family who visited. It means so much when we perform for hometown people but it also feels good when our family is in the audience. The Roosevelt Auditorium was so beautiful, we received great reviews, and had the opportunity to perform for other tours (see picture of Traci, Will (From Billy Elliot), Zander, and me) and we also attended a performance from the tour of Dreamgirls (pictures to come).

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! You must be really good!!! It has been my dream to play Annie in any play let alone on a broadway tour!! My school is doing Annie and I get to play Annie!!! I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to hear more about your adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete