Monday, February 15, 2010

Sleepless in.......................................(Sorry, I just couldn't pass it up)....Seattle!







We just finished a week in Washington and was it fun! We were in Yakima for a few days then on to Seattle. My Mom came in to visit this weekend, my cousin Bonnie came up from Portland to see the show and we got a visit from our director Martin, this all added to a great time.



I have to say I think that this is the best name for a hotel that we have ever stayed in.



Seattle had so much to see that we couldn't fit everything in but one of my favorite sights was the fish market where they throw the fish. When we asked if Ivy and I could take a picture with the fish catcher......he tossed me a fish!......................................YUCK!!







We did secret Valentine's during the week, ending up with a party where we tried to guess who had who. I tried to fool Jillian but she guessed that I had her; Kai had me and she showered me with really cool gifts all week.










I get to meet so many people at the stage door after our performances, but this week Ethan really stood out. He had some very good questions and really knew a lot about the theatre.










I just wanted to close out this post by wishing everyone a Happy Mardi Gras! I hope y'all catch a bunch of beads at the parades!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment