Monday, December 28, 2009

Normal, IL....Wausau, WI.....Milwaukee, WI.....Mason City, IA


















Once upon 4 cities ago....My blog was clogged!!! There was nothing "normal" about Normal, IL......from our hotel to the furniture in it! We enjoyed the stay there though! Being a good Catholic girl, I confessed my sins (in a confessional in the lobby) so that Santa would visit me! OH!!!!! We also had school in the pool there! Normal right??? The theatre in Wausau was beautiful! The tutor on tour, Ms. Natalie, displayed our projects (backstage) that we completed from our field trip.....we wrote papers and created our own museums! Did I mention......It's cold up here!!!!! We stopped in Milwaukee for two days.....which made our stay a little more relaxing. Our view from our room was so pretty. As soon as we arrived, I had a phone interview with Broadwayworld.com ....I will post the link when it's published! Ms. Natalie organized a going away party for Sydney (Molly)....she was with us for the first leg of the tour but will be returning home. She was great as "Molly" but I am so sad to see her leave. I will miss her but hopefully we will work together again soon! The last picture on this segment is me being silly....I have to sit with color in my hair for 30 minutes every couple of days!!!!!! It hurts to be beautiful! LOL! After a tough bus ride in the snow, we arrived at our final destination before the layoff....Mason City, IA! The audience was absolutely terrific!!! I'm glad cause it was Sydney's last performance...Jack (our company manager) gave her a bouquet of roses at curtain call....he's so nice. We won't see Marvin or the bus until Casper, WY so be safe Marvin!!! Until I return from Layoff....Merry Christmas to all ANNIE fans and my family too!

No comments:

Post a Comment