Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fun in Flint!






We had two shows in Flint and both were sold out crowds.....3800 people came to see ANNIE on Sunday, December 13th! When we arrived, as luck would have it, our hotel was directly across from a farmers market filled with fresh fruits and veggies, deli's, crafts, and jewelry. We ate lunch there and a few of the orphans had dessert! I had pumpkin pie ice cream!! My dad always ask me if i have any Baklava.....I really had no idea what he was talking about but they sold it at the market!!! Our shows were scheduled for Sunday but we arrived on Saturday so our company manager scheduled a movie night for the entire company. Ivy, Roni, Jordan and I......Mr. Jerry (Jordan's Dad), Marvin (Our bus driver) and my mom all went to see "Princess and the Frog"! The setting is in New Orleans which was so exciting and familiar.....it made me miss home alttle.......I would definitely recommend it! The audiences in Flint were great!!!!! In between shows the company was treated to a delicious catered lunch. After our second show, the orphans were asked to sign a fans Channel Purse (Thanks~ Shy Shy).....we are still talking about that!

1 comment:

  1. Our family saw the show Sunday afternoon and had a great time. Everyone enjoyed it. The entire cast and crew did a fabulous job! You did an outstanding job as Annie. I'm sure your family is extremely proud of you. Great job and enjoy the rest of your tour!

    Eric, Lisa, Bryce & Brady
    Davison, MI

    ReplyDelete