Friday, November 27, 2009

Curtains Rise! Let the Previews begin in Dayton...Break a Leg!

I am so excited!! Just wanted to THANK the entire cast and crew for working so hard this week and I know I am very lucky to be "ANNIE". Special Thanks to David Zack and Sydney Steele for pushing me to be the best that I can be. Sari.....SaSa....I will LOVE you forever and ever!

MADISON KERTH (Annie) from New Orleans is delighted to be returning for her second National Tour of Annie. Her favorite NOLA regional credits include Annie (Annie) and Aristocats (Duchess). When not on stage she enjoys cooking, reading, and swimming. Special Thanks to Jonne Dendinger, Bill Berloni, Martin Charnin, NETworks Presentations, Our Awesome Annie Cast and Crew, Tchefuncte Middle School Music and Theatre Teachers, Nancy Carson, Mom, Dad, Nick, Family, and Friends.
annieontour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment